Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Check out the deals I found at Target today!

(2) Coke 2L = $1 each

(2) Toddler Jean Shorts $4 - used two of the Target.com $2 coupons (no longer available) = $2 each

(1) Hershey Kisses Dark Chocolate 2/$5 - used this $1 Target coupon and the 9/19 Smart Source $1 coupon = $.50 each

(1) Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub (trial size) $.97 - used the 8/1 Smart Source $1 coupon = Free

(3) Hello Kitty Band-Aids (travel size) $.97 - used the 8/1 Smart Source $3/3 coupon = Free

Total after coupons (w/tax) = $7.01!

2 comments:

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Speaking of cheap clothes... did you know that the Walmart on 98 has been doing half off clearance items in clothing, shoes & I think housewares? I got some clothes for my 18 month old for $1.25 & $2 a piece, and yesterday I got some shirts for my 6 year old for $1.50.

Jill said...

Wow! I think I might just have to head over there soon!

Coupons.com

groupon

Restaurant.com

Followers