Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, October 14, 2010

Check out all my great deals I found today at Walmart - along with where to find the coupons so you can get the deals too!

(1) Listerine Smart Rinse (travel size) $1.47 - print this $1 coupon = $.47

(1) Advil Liqui-Gels (20 ct) $3.62 - print this get one free coupon = FREE

(1) California Pizza Kitchen $2.88 - print this $2 coupon = $.88

(2) Degree Deodorant $.97 - print this $1 coupon twice = FREE

(1) Reach Floss $.97 - use the 10/10 Red Plum $1 coupon = FREE

(1) Bumble Bee Premium Tuna Pouch $.67 - use the 9/12 Smart Source $.55 coupon = $.12

(2) Idahoan Mashed Potatoes $.92 - print this $1 coupon twice = FREE

(1) Tide Detergent (travel size) $.97 - use the 9/26 P&G $1 coupon = FREE

(1) Tic Tacs $.94 - use the 10/3 Red Plum $.75 coupon = $.19

(1) Mentos Gum $1.28 - use the 10/3 Smart Source $1 coupon = $.28

Total before coupons (w/tax) = $17.74

Final Total = $2.82

3 comments:

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Great trip! I hit Walmart today, too. Free tic tacs, $3 for 2 2-packs of Weebles, $.22 Old El Paso seasoning, FREE Gain dish soap, $.60 Martha White baking mixes...

Do you have any problems using the coupons on the travel sizes?

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Hey I just looked at your favorite sites. Have you heard of BuzzAgent or HouseParty? They are great!

Jill said...

Great trip for you too! I was just telling my husband what a hard time the cashier gave me today. Most of the time I just show them the coupon doesn't say excluding trial size and then they're fine with it. One one occasion at it took four cashiers in a football huddle to finally "ok" the coupon lol. Yes, I love BuzzAgent and I plan on posting on that soon! I haven't tried HouseParty yet but from what I've seen you get a ton of stuff.

Coupons.com

groupon

Restaurant.com

Followers