Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Check out what I got today!

(1) Wisk Laundry Detergent $3.99 - used the 3/6 Red Plum insert $2 coupon
(12) Right Guard Deodorant BOGO $3.99 - used six 3/13 Red Plum insert BOGO coupons

Total before coupons: $30.85
Total paid w/ tax: $4.31!!!
Total savings: $54.38!!!!

I have to confess, I completely forgot about the $5 off $30 purchase coupon because I wasn't expecting to have a high enough total so I'm heading back to see if they'll honor the coupon with my receipt. That would make my total: $0 + $.69 in overage!

3 comments:

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Crap - I didnt even really look at my ad, lol. I wonder if my store is cleaned out. Did you have any issue using the BOGO Qs?

Jill said...

They had plenty at the Winter Haven store. I went to customer service first to make sure and they said there wouldn't be a problem. When I got to the cashier she did have to call a manager over for the key to okay each coupon.

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Ok, I'll give it a shot tomorrow! Hopefully the weather is better then!

Coupons.com

groupon

Restaurant.com

Followers