Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, April 28, 2011
I am so thrilled to tell you all about this Publix trip! Now mind you, I've been couponing since 2007 but I've never had the scenario come up before because I truly just didn't plan it. Now I'm totally up for the challenge again and I hope this motivates you all too!

(1) Idaho Potatoes (5 lb bag) = $2.99 each
(8) Frisky Tasty Treasures Cat Food $.50 - used four Recycle Bank Get 2 Free coupons = FREE
(1) Publix Eggs (doz) = $1.89 each
(1) Bananas = $.83 each
(6) Bic Flex 4 Razors (BOGO) $5.49 - used six 4/10 Smart Source insert $3 coupons = FREE + $1.53 in overage
(2) Bic Comfort 3 Razors (BOGO) $5.49 - used two 4/10 Smart Source insert $3 coupon = FREE + $.51 in overage

*I used this $5 Winn Dixie coupon before the other coupons so my total was over $30.

Total before coupons w/ tax: $33.50

Total after coupons: $.01 in overage - they paid me!!!

Total savings: $56.46!!

I told my hubby that I was framing that penny along with my reciept (lol)!

1 comments:

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

AWESOME!! I love when it works out like that :)

Coupons.com

groupon

Restaurant.com

Followers