Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
My soon-to-be four year old is having a birthday party next month and we decided the theme would be a "Fire Truck". I quickly found out that pinatas are NOT cheap ($20 and up) so decided to make one of my own. It was really easy to make by following these directions. I found a bunch of little toys back when Walmart had their clearance on Halloween, Valentine's, and St. Patricks day to fill their goodie bags: Wooly Willy Magnetic toys, Stretchy Bats, Playdough mini tubs, Heart Mazes, Watercolor Paints, Kaleidoscopes, & Ice Cream Cones Bubbles. The grand finale will be the real Fire Truck and Firefighters coming to our house (pending they don't get an emergency call)! I spoke with my local Fire Dept. and they were absolutely wonderful! I was told they not only come out for birthday parties, but they also welcome kids to come by and take a tour of the station!

0 comments:

Coupons.com

groupon

Restaurant.com

Followers