Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, May 27, 2011
My "outside" cat has been wanting to come inside more often so I decided it was time to get a litter box. Knowing how my Boston Terrier likes to get into them (yuck!) I had to find one that was completely covered or at least partially to discourage him. After checking out the pet stores I found this:

But it was WAY more than I wanted to spend at around $40! So I started searching and found this great idea that is SUPER CHEAP and easy to make:

I just bought a RubberMaid container at Walmart for $5 and used a retractable knife to cut a square hole in the top. Then I added scoopable litter and that was it!

1 comments:

Miz Trashahassee said...

Excellent! i was gonna do this but i was gonna cut a circle in the top. Then i saw yours -- the square hole makes much more sense, and looks easier to do.

thank u for posting this. Pure genius!

Coupons.com

groupon

Restaurant.com

Followers