Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, May 23, 2011

I've been reading all the latest talk about the New Publix Coupon Policy, but it didn't seem to be any different than the "coupon rules" I've always obeyed while shopping at Publix. So when I went to Publix this weekend I was in complete shock when they told me they were NOT accepting Target as a competitor coupon, nor will they accept ANY drug store coupons unless they are for a prescription. They will only accept Save-A-Lot or Winn Dixie competitor coupons since Winter Haven doesn't have a Target. I cannot tell you how disappointed I am in that decision, but I guess now I'll just have to strive harder in finding those awesome deals! Please be sure to check with your local Publix to see what they consider to be competitor store coupons. Below is the official Publix Coupon Policy.

Publix accepts manufacturers’ coupons (limit one per item), Publix coupons (originals only—no copies), valid Internet coupons, and coupons from nearby competitors identified by each Publix store. (Competitor names are posted at each Publix store.) We will accept coupons from competing pharmacies for prescriptions only. We will not accept percent-off-items or percent-off-total-order coupons. We will only accept coupons for identical merchandise we sell. Acceptance is subject to any restrictions on the coupon, and we reserve the right to limit quantities. Manager approval is needed for individual coupons above $5.00. For a buy-one-get-one free (BOGO) offer, each item is considered a separate sale. We will accept a manufacturer’s coupon and either a Publix or a competitor coupon on the same item. Dollars-off-total-order coupons will be limited to one Publix and one competitor coupon per order. The order total must be equal to or greater than the total purchase requirements indicated on the coupon(s) presented.

2 comments:

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

I can't remember if my store accepts Target (I think he said they do) but they accept Winn Dixie, Save a Lot & Sweetbay. I was not pleased to find they don't accept Dollar General anymore. There is a Dollar General MARKET (fresh produce, raw meat, everything) about a mile away but they won't accept it.

Jill said...

I just called the Lake Gibson Publix and they accept Target - woohoo! Guess I'll be shopping there on my lunch break :-) What a bummer they don't take Dollar General, but good to know they take Sweetbay!

Coupons.com

groupon

Restaurant.com

Followers