Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, November 25, 2010

Woohoo! Okay I'm officially on the CVS Extra Care Bucks wagon! I headed over there with a great deal scenario from I Heart Publix for their 3-day sale beginning today. You can find those deals here!

Transaction #1:
Herbel Essence Conditioner $3.99 - used the 10/31 (Clairol Product) P&G insert $2 coupon, paid $2.73, got back $3.99
My out of pocket was $2.73

Transaction #2:
Colgate Toothpaste $3.99 - used the 11/14 Smart Source insert $1 coupon
Listerine Pocketpaks $2.99 - used the 10/10 Smart Source insert $.50 coupon
Carmex Lip Balm $.99 - used the 11/7 Smart Source insert $.30 coupon
Reese's Singles $.99
Eucerin Lotion $6.99 - used the 11/7 Red Plum insert $1 coupon
And I used the $3.99 in ECBs from my previous transaction
My out of pocket was $6.01

After getting all these items I paid a total of $8.74 but I now still have $15.75 in Extra Care Bucks to go back and use on anything I want! I love it when stores pay you to shop!
Now I realize that I could have done another one or two transactions to keep my out of pocket down to a smaller amount but I was so frazzled my first time at the register! It's also a great excuse to go back and spend all my ECBs on other great deals!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we saw you there, That CVS location is the best. They are always so nice and will ring you up in single transactions if you really want to roll the ECB's. Loving the adventures we go on every weekend :)

couponmindy73@gmail.com

Jill said...

I ended up going back about 4 times just that weekend - too fun! Yes, I noticed they are great at letting you do as many transactions as you want which is awesome!

Coupons.com

groupon

Restaurant.com

Followers